Terms & Conditions
Residues to Revenues is run by the Forest Industry Engineering Association (FIEA), a division of Innovatek Ltd. Innovatek Ltd is a New Zealand owned business registered in New Zealand (GST 7656 1443). Our registered office is Building X91, Sala Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand. Innovatek Ltd is also registered as a business in Australia (ABN: 49 266 937 359). For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the Event Organiser is "Innovatek Ltd" and the Event is "Residues to Revenues 2022".
- The event organiser will work diligently to ensure that all instructions provided by the local Government and Health Authorities, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate, if intending to travel to attend the conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the venues are unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that have been imposed by the Government, the event organiser may need to either reschedule the event or move the event online. Your registration will automatically transfer to the new dates and/or format. In this situation, no refunds will be given. If the Event is not moved online or able to be rescheduled within 12 months of the original date, you will be entitled to a credit or a full refund.
- Please refer to the cancellation and liability clauses if this event is cancelled for any reason relating to COVID 19.
- To confirm attendance, full payment is required prior to the event. Payment is required at the time of registration to receive any discounts and special promotional rates and are granted in accordance with any conditional details related to them.
- All delegate registrations will be invoiced in New Zealand currency. All prices exclude GST (15%).
- For virtual online registrations, GST is only charged for businesses based in New Zealand.
- A credit card fee of 2.9% will also apply to credit card transactions.
- For event or brand sponsors of the event, a deposit of only 50% of the full amount can be paid on booking. Sponsorship benefits will apply as soon as this deposit is received. The remainder needs to be paid one month before the event. Alternatively, the full sum can be paid in one payment on an invoice.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be that of the event organiser, listed above. Registrations from this website are purchased from the event organiser.
- The event organiser uses the Aventri event management system and the Stripe payment system to facilitate purchases for the event. All transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry-standard in e-commerce transaction security. Encryption scrambles the information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. SSL also verifies the identity of the server and confirms that the original message arrives safely at its destination.
- Cancellations for delegate attendance received on or before Friday 24 June 2022, incur a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferable to someone within your company.
- Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
- Cancellation for sponsorship received, on or before Friday 24 June 2022, incur a 50% administration fee applies. Many of the sponsorship benefits will have already been provided before this date. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable.
Discounts and Promotions
- Any event registrations using discounts must be used at the time of booking.
- The event organiser reserves the right to introduce discounts and other promotional rates changes without notice.
- Discounts and special offers are limited and subject to availability.
- Discounts and promotional codes and special offers cannot be applied to tickets that have already been booked.
- Discounts will not be applied retrospectively.
Supply of Goods and Services
- After event registration, the client will receive an email confirming we have received their order. If an email is not received within one hour, please contact our office to resolve any possible issues.
- A receipt/invoice will be issued once payment and registration details are verified by our staff – this will normally be within two working days.
- After returning the sponsorship confirmation form, a receipt/invoice will be issued. One of our staff will be assigned to work with and communicate directly with event sponsors in the lead up to the event and at the event itself.
- The event organiser reserves the right to change the programme, if needed, without prior notice being given to event delegates.
- For those attending the Rotorua event, the event registration payment covers morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference handbook, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s, for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- For Virtual Online registrations, your registration payment covers live access to all conference presentations, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s, for those presentations where presenter approval has been given) and recorded presentations, for a limited time and where speaker approval has been given.
- The event organiser reserves the right to amend any part of the event programme if necessary, at any time.
- The event organiser does not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the event or related events.
- The event organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation or postponement of this event.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the conference due to circumstances beyond the event organiser’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, pandemic, industrial disruption, acts of terrorism, war, and natural disaster, the event organiser cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by sponsors, exhibitors or attendees as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.
- If there is a change in the location or venue for the conference, due to any unavoidable circumstances, all the registered attendees and sponsors will be contacted immediately regarding the change. The event organiser cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by sponsors, exhibitors or attendees as a consequence of the event having to be relocated.
- Delegates shall be regarded in every aspect as carrying their own risk for loss or injury to person or property, including baggage, during the conference. The event organiser is in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
- The event organiser is committed to maintaining privacy and the responsible use of information supplied to us through event registrations, website forms and other forms of data capture. In supplying your details to the event organiser, you acknowledge that these details will enable us to:
- register your attendance at the event;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop the event and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the event; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the event.
- The information that you provide in the registration form and information provided at any other time during the event, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the event, will be used by the event organiser to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and services. Attendees are advised that photographs, audio and videos may be taken during the event and reproduced for promotional purposes, on any platform, by the event organiser.